Saturday, January 15, 2011

Soccer, dentist and cute boys

So I have already decided that trying to keep my resolution to blog once a week might be a little harder than I thought. We haven't done anything too exciting in the last week but here are some of the things we did do!

Parker at the dentist office. It was a great visit, zero
cavities! We were so proud of him!

This is the cute little dentist office, it looks as
though you are under the sea with Nemo!
 
  
















For those of you who don't know, Cody plays on an indoor Soccer team with his Brother, Brother in law, and three cousins. I don't think any of them take it too seriously, it is just a fun way for them to get together and get some exercise. Last Thursday night they had a game at ten o'clock so I stayed home with the boys and told him to be safe! At eleven I called to tell him that I was going to bed, too tired to stay up and find out how the game was. When he didn't answer, I text him the same message and then sat looking at the clock thinking that the game should be over and he should be home at any time. With a sick feeling in my stomache, I thought about calling both of my brother in laws to find out if something had happened and then heard him come into the house. I figured everything was fine and went to sleep. I got up with Connor in the middle of the night and when I got back in bed, noticed that Cody had an ace bandage wrapped around his head! Panicked, I shook him awake and said, "Honey, what happened? Are you alright?" Apparently while he was trying to keep the other team from scoring by saving the goal, the knee of the guy on the other team met Cody's head and cut it open. Fortunately, the team they were playing was a bunch of Doctors from Wecare Pediatrics and they were able to fix him up and send him on his way. Other than some dizziness and possibly a slight concussion, he is fine and only has some turf burn on his face to show for it! Thank heavens it wasn't anything serious.

Parker loves his little brother, they are so
cute together!

Is it bad that I like to dress them alike?
If I can find it in both sizes, I always
get them to match!








No comments:

Post a Comment