Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cousins!

These are a few pictures of my boys with their cousins!  The Hymas side has 11 grand kids ranging from 19 to my Connor who is 20 months old!  The Combe side has 6 grand kids ranging from 14 to 19 months old.  We are so blessed to be so close to most of our family (although Kristi just moved to Washington 6 months ago, we miss ya Bowen family) and love getting to spend time together.  I may be a little arrogant but I think that we have the cutest families of grand kids that one could ever hope for!

Hymas grand kids on the fourth of July.  What an adorable bunch of kids!
 
Aubrey, Drew, Paige, Broc and Parker waiting for the fireworks to start.

This is one of my favorites because these three were all born within 10 months of each other, and LOVE to play together!  Parker, Drew and Bailei are all currently 5 years old.
Combe grand kids at the family Christmas party.  Great grandma Combe is in the pic as well and we just love her.  Connor and Krew got the little chairs for Christmas.

Another one of my favorites!  These three were born within 13 months of each other.  Carter 2 1/2, Kennadi 2 and Connor 20 months.  These three also LOVE to play together.

Brooke and Kennadi came to visit last week and Connor had so much fun playing with his buddy Kennadi!  Connor tried his hardest to say her name but ended up calling her Lel-a-lee. 
Connor and Krew, best buddies and cousins.  It has been so much fun having these babies so close in age.  Cute little Krew was born 2 weeks after Connor and we have loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for your comment. I didn't even know you knew about my blog! And, I didn't know you had one. Where have I been? Its fun to see your cute family and what you have been up to. Keep blogging so we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete