Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I LOVE markers!

As I was doing my hair this morning, Parker yells to me "mom, Come and look at Connor!"  I walked into the living room expecting something a little different than what I found.  Parker and Connor had been sitting at the table coloring together (surprisingly Connor had been a very easy child when it came to markers, no mishaps, not yet atleast!) and this is what I found.  My sweet little Connor had decorated himself very nicely!  It was so funny, I had to laugh and get the camera, but I think he got a little emberrased and started to cry. 
So sad, but some very nice work!
Good thing these were dry erase markers and very easy to clean off!
I showed him the pictures after I took them and he was confused about what was all over his face!  Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment